Did you know that CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the hundreds of active compounds found in the cannabis plant? As a naturally occurring compound that has numerous benefits and works with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and other internal systems to bring homeostasis–or balance–to your mind and body. Through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, CBD can play a role in modulating mood, stress, discomfort, and sleep. In our self-paced, multi-module course, you will learn about this and so much more!
What can I learn from this course?
- Background and history of cannabis and CBD
- Introduction to the body’s endocannabinoid receptor system
- Tips to integrate CBD into your daily routine in a safe, effective way
- The world of botanical medicine including terpenes, and minor cannabinoids
- Element Apothec’s story and how we can help you on your wellness journey
- Welcome | Intro
- Cannabis as Medicine | Let's Start from the Beginning
- Our Body’s Supercomputer | A Tour of the Endocannabinoid System
- CBD | A Deep Dive
- Beyond CBD | Minor Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and the Ensemble Effect
- Side Effects | The 4 D’s: Dizziness, Drowsiness, Dry Mouth, & Drug Interactions
- Meet Our Ingredients | Clean, Natural, and Plant-Based
- Element Apothec | Your Trusted CBD Brand
- Look, Watch, Read, Listen | CBD Resource Guide
Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email with a code and a link to access the course.
For more information about the course click here.
After purchasing the course, you will receive an email with an access code and link to the course website.
Complete your enrollment in the online course by visit the Medical Cannabis Mentor website and use the access code during checkout.
On the Medical Cannabis Mentor page, click "Buy $149.00" then proceed to checkout. Use your activation code as a coupon code and checkout for free.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
NEED MORE ANSWERS?
PRODUCT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS