Strategic Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
We are looking to bring on a motivated Strategic Marketing Intern reporting directly to the CEO and COO. In this role, the intern will gain comprehensive experience in the field of strategic marketing. The intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with the executive management team and become an integral part of our marketing team, collaborating on key projects, executing marketing strategies, and gaining hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Title: Strategic Marketing Intern
- Location: Remote (United States-based only)
- Pay Rate: Unpaid
- Start Date: October 2023
- Duration: 1 year (October 2023–September 2024, with opportunity to extend)
- Time Commitment: 10 hours per week
- Recruiting: 1 Position
- Desired Candidates: MBA or MS student or recent graduate
- Experience: Marketing 1-2 years (preferred)
- Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer, Davina Kaonohi / Chief Operations Officer, David Crowther
- Integrated Marketing: Collaborate with multiple teams across the organization to integrate effective marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Performance Analysis: Measure the success metrics of marketing campaigns and analyze reports to provide actionable insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Market Research: Stay ahead of industry trends and tools, monitor competitors, and keep abreast of relevant regulations to inform marketing strategies.
- Strategic Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with various teams within the company, coordinating project details and ensuring seamless execution of marketing initiatives.
- Project Management: Assist in managing multiple marketing projects, programs, and events, effectively prioritizing tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Progress Tracking: Provide essential support in tracking the progression of marketing projects, ensuring they stay on course and within timelines.
- Digital Marketing: Offer insights and support in the planning and execution of digital marketing plans, contributing to our online visibility and reach.
- Additional Marketing Projects: This may include researching and establishing a Brand Ambassador and Affiliate Program and other projects as needed.
- Responsibilities may evolve, and additional duties may be assigned as needed to support our dynamic team.
- Current enrollment in a business marketing-related program (MBA preferred, but not required).
- Demonstrated marketing and growth strategy experience (1-2 years preferred).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative thinking and a strong passion for marketing.
- High degree of adaptability and a willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Familiarity with Monday.com, etc. is a plus.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- A passion for wellness and doing good for planet.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms including Google Analytics and Shopify is a plus.
- Proficiency in graphic design and tools, such as Canva, is a plus.
About Element Apothec:
Element Apothec was established with one goal in mind: to create a line of natural and organic skincare and wellness products which combine the healing powers of nature with the ingenuity of innovation. From that one idea emerged a commitment to formulate products that are healthy for your body, inside and out; advocate for higher standards; and empower consumers via transparency and education, all while holding ourselves accountable to unparalleled standards of safety and quality. Because we all deserve better.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one thing in common: we all love what we do and want to improve the lives of patients everywhere. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and 2-minute video detailing your interest in health & wellness –thank you for your interest in what we are building!
Element Apothec encourages applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age. Element Apothec provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Element Apothec complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.2023-10-13|||Remote (United States-based only)|||Marketing||||||u.65TpeU59zM5q.4|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||