Digital Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
We are looking to bring on a motivated and creative Digital Marketing Intern, reporting directly to the CEO and COO. In this role, the intern will work closely with our Marketing team and management team to support and execute digital marketing strategies. The intern will gain experience with content creation, email, copywriting, graphic design, social media trends, community growth and outreach and much more. will also help us with building a community and improving social media engagement. The interns will be able to play an active role in what it takes to grow a wellness and skincare business. The intern will learn skills, tools, and strategies for digital marketing.
- An enthusiastic trendsetter, always looking outside of the box to push engaging content
- BA/BS degree student or graduate with 1-2 years relevant experience in social media management, marketing, and/or online community building
- Must have an exceptional eye for design
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Canva (In-Design or Adobe Illustrator is a plus)
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience with project management software or similar (eg. Monday.com, Later, Slack)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects
- Works autonomously with a creative mindset
- Flexibility and a desire for endless learning opportunities
- ~10 hours per week, but can flexible depending on interns' schedule
- Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- Location: Remote (United States-based only)
- Pay Rate: Unpaid
- Start Date: October 2023
- Duration: 6 months or 12 months - October 2023–March 2024 or October 2023 - September 2024 (with opportunity to extend)
- Time Commitment: 10 -15 hours per week
- Recruiting: 2 Positions
- Desired Candidates: BA/BS student or recent graduate
- Experience: Digital Marketing, Social Media
- Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer, Davina Kaonohi, Chief Operations Officer, David Crowther
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Collaborate with our team to develop and execute digital marketing strategies, encompassing email, digital advertising, social media, content creation, and community building.
- Social Media Management: Assist in managing and growing our social media presence by scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, and analyzing performance metrics to optimize our strategy
- Content Creation: Collaborate with the creative team to generate compelling visual and written content for various social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook
- Campaign Support: Support the development and execution of social media campaigns, including content planning, scheduling, and tracking results
- Graphic Design: Basic graphic design skills are a plus, as you may assist in creating visually appealing graphics and visuals for social media posts
- Photography and Videography: Capture visual content, including photos and short videos, to supplement our social media efforts
- Research and Trends: Stay updated on the latest social media trends, algorithms, and emerging platforms to propose innovative ideas for content and engagement
- Remain up-to-date with current popular trends on all social media platforms
- Engagement: Grow social media following via engagement, community management and acquisition tactics, as well as respond to questions and complaints with approved messaging
- Contests & Giveaways: Execute social media specific contests and promotions to drive daily active users and sales
- Grow Partnerships: Onboard new social media influencers & brand ambassadors, and partnership opportunities
- Serves as the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build online brand presence and trust
About Element Apothec:
Element Apothec was established with one goal in mind: to create a line of natural and organic, CBD-infused skincare and wellness products which combine the healing powers of nature with the ingenuity of innovation. From that one idea emerged a commitment to formulate products that are healthy for your body, inside and out; advocate for higher standards; and empower consumers via transparency and education, all while holding ourselves accountable to unparalleled standards of safety and quality. Because we all deserve better.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one thing in common: we all love what we do and want to improve the lives of patients everywhere. If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resume–thank you for your interest in what we are building!
Element Apothec encourages applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age. Element Apothec provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Element Apothec complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.2023-10-13|||Remote (United States-based only)|||Marketing||||||1367bibZHymqCguN|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||