Chief of Staff Intern APPLY NOW
We are looking to bring on a motivated and enthusiastic Chief of Staff Intern reporting directly to the CEO. In this role, the intern will gain hands-on experience and exposure in entrepreneurship, innovation, and strategic decision-making working with our CEO and senior management team. The intern will contribute to the development and execution of business strategies that steer us towards success. This includes exploring new business opportunities and evaluating their potential impact. The intern will assist in market research and analysis, uncovering industry trends, consumer preferences, and competitive landscapes. This role will also have exposure to fundraising and capital raise efforts enhancing the interns strategic skill set.
Moreover, the intern will contribute to the planning and execution of sales strategies, gaining firsthand experience in a critical area of growth.This role will involve developing presentations, reports, and communication materials, honing your ability to convey insights with impact. The intern will have the opportunity for mentorship and guidance from seasoned industry professionals.
- Title: Chief of Staff Intern
- Location: Remote (United States-based only)
- Pay Rate: Unpaid
- Start Date: October 2023
- Duration: October 2023–September 2024 (with opportunity to extend)
- Time Commitment: 10 hours per week
- Recruiting: 1 Position
- Desired Candidates: MS student or recent graduate
- Experience: Strategy, Business Development or Mgmt 1-2 years (preferred)
- Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer, Davina Kaonohi
- Current enrollment in a business-related program (MBA preferred, but not required).
- Strong passion for entrepreneurship, innovation, and business development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- High degree of adaptability and a willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Preferred experience with Monday, Hubspot
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Collaborate directly with the CEO to contribute to business strategy development and execution.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to ideate and evaluate new business opportunities.
- Assist in market research and analysis to identify industry trends, consumer preferences, and competitive landscapes.
- Help conceptualize and develop business models.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of sales strategies.
- Gain exposure to fundraising and capital raise efforts, including investor research and pitch preparation.
- Work on special projects to optimize operational efficiency and drive growth.
- Assist in preparing presentations, reports, and other communication materials.
- Develop skills in project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Support various aspects of business development and networking.
- Responsibilities may evolve, and additional duties may be assigned as needed to support our dynamic team.
About Element Apothec:
Element Apothec was established with one goal in mind: to create a line of natural and organic skincare and wellness products which combine the healing powers of nature with the ingenuity of innovation. From that one idea emerged a commitment to formulate products that are healthy for your body, inside and out; advocate for higher standards; and empower consumers via transparency and education, all while holding ourselves accountable to unparalleled standards of safety and quality. Because we all deserve better.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one thing in common: we all love what we do and want to improve the lives of patients everywhere. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume detailing your interest in health & wellness –thank you for your interest in what we are building!
Element Apothec encourages applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age. Element Apothec provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Element Apothec complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.2023-10-13|||Remote (United States-based only)|||Business Development, Strategy||||||U~UmUggcJnLd7fLD|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||